Schools, colleges and universities are under intense pressure to reduce budgets. Also, since waste is generated in many locations, campuses have costly waste collection and logistical issues.
Terra Pacific has helped many schools, colleges, and universities improve waste operations including:
- Reduced Costs - The best waste model uses the right equipment, recycling, and monitoring systems. This model accounts for true volume of waste being generated and guarantees the lowest possible trash hauling expense.
- Recycling - Besides reducing monthly trash hauling costs, recycling has either been adopted or is now expected at schools and campuses. Terra Pacific has managed recycling programs for co-mingled recyclables, corrugated cardboard, and food waste.
- Food Waste - The technology for food waste is rapidly changing. Depending on the volume of food waste, many options exist to reduce expense and increase staff productivity.
- Waste Collection - Since waste is generated in many areas, having a pro-active waste plan improves on-site efficiency.
- Equipment maintenance and repair - Often overlooked, waste equipment repair is expensive and downtime has a direct impact on the maintenance staff.
Contact Terra Pacific today for a free no-risk evaluation.